Would you like to submit your wedding? Here’s how!
I’m not looking for just newlyweds, or people that had the perfect wedding, but rather anyone and everyone that thinks they have something to contribute to others on advice, tips, and success stories with your wedding and your marriage. You can have been married for 2 days or 30 years and anywhere in between!
Please email your submissions (the answers labelled with the question number to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please keep each answer to 3-4 sentences:1) How long have you been married? And how long did you date before you got married?
2) How did you meet/fall in love with your spouse?
3) Where did you get married? (Name the city, hall, church, etc.)
4) What was your wedding theme? (if you didn’t have one just answer with your colors, or what look you were going for)
5) What was the favourite part of your wedding? (E.g. your vows, your mom’s speech, your dance, etc.)
6) What was the most challenging part in planning your wedding? (E.g. sticking to budget, fighting for what you wanted, picking your dress, etc.)
7) What advice would you give to other women planning their wedding now?
8) Do you have any links or shops you would recommend?
9) What is the thing you were most surprised with in marriage and how did you resolve the issues or situations that were brought up with it?
10) What advice would you give to other women getting married or newly married to make their marriage last and be the best it can be?
11) Submit (at least) 7 of your favourite wedding photos (please include one of your hall/church you were married in & had your reception in)
12) Submit a photo of you and your husband at present
Want an example of what the post will look like? Click Here!
Thanks for the time, energy, and thought you put into your submit! I really appreciate (and read) each one!