We as women are all beautiful and unique in our own way. We're not all the same height, shape, size, or weight and we definitely don't all think the same or like the same things.
In a world where we're told to be thin, long haired, and tanned I want to feature women that are just who they are. I want to feature women who are who they want to be and aren't apologizing or trying to be someone other than themselves.
I'd love to share your story and if your interested here's what I'd love to hear from you:
1) What's your name? (Please include your blog address if you have one)
2) Where do you live now and where did you grow up?
3) What's one beauty secret or lesson you learned from your mom (or another woman you look up to)?
4) What's one obstacle in your life that you have had to over come? Something that made you feel ugly or not unique.
5) What makes you unique?
6) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be (inside, outside, anything you want)?
7) What has helped you to appreciate yourself for who you are?
8) If you could teach the upcoming generation one thing about themselves what would it be?
9) What's your favorite thing about yourself (name one external thing and one internal thing)?
10) What makes you beautiful and how do you remind yourself of that?
Note: Please include at least one photo of yourself (But the more the better!)
Please email in your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org