June 19, 2011

I'm in love....with succulent plants

I have a huge love for succulent plants (if you haven't noticed this already!) and I'm slowly working my collect up (plants can be expensive!) so I thought I'd make a sort of want list post about them.

I have one like this but it's more purple.


I am yet to see this type but I think as soon as I do I'll buy it on the spot! I love the colors!




Check these out! Aren't they beautiful? I would love to make one of these but I don't think that it would be quit warm enough here for that.


I have a couple of these too.



If you love plants but can't seem to keep them alive because you forget about them then I think these plants are the ones for you. Put them in the sun and ignore them and you're good to go! You can water it maybe once a month if you want and they still grow!

6 comments:

  1. I love succulents too! Thats all I have in my house, along with some air plants. I love to garden, but despite my effort, I don't have much of a green thumb! Neat post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super neato. I love succulents but I always seem to kill them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was killing mine too until I did some reading and I was simply over caring!! Here's what you do: stick them in the sun (inside) water them when the soil is super dry, maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks. Super easy, but I like to baby plants too much and I was simply over watering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I love them too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I am looking to identify my succulent. It looks like the plant below the sentence 'I have one like this but purple'. What's it called? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aeonium is the plant name that you're looking for! Hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!