August 17, 2010

Coconut Popsicles


So my friend Sara is a bit of a health freak (in a good way) and sent me this recipe.
I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I thought sharing it would still work right?
She has always steered me in the right direction and she says they're great! If
you get to them before me let me know what you think!

Coconut Pops

1 cup coconut milk
1 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp shredded coconut

Pore into Popsicle molds, insert stick, put in freezer.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hello these look amazing! I need to try them, since Paul and I both love, love, love coconut.

    -crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know!! i just got these Popsicle holder things for the freezer so now i'm set to start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!